School Grid School Lunches
All children in reception, year 1 and year 2 are provided with a universal infant free school meal (UNIFSM). All children in years 3,4, 5 and 6 can order a school meal at a cost of £2.45 payable by debit/credit card or direct debit directly to School Grid.
All meals for all year groups need to be pre-ordered in advance on the School Grid website.
If you have any problems accessing this site or have a particular dietary requirement please let the school office know.
The menu works on a three week rotation, please see the menu on SchoolGrid.co.uk (currently waiting to upload a PDF)
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your child may also get free school meals if you get any of these benefits and your child is both:
- younger than the compulsory age for starting school
- in full-time education
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
To apply click on the link below: